I am available to meet with you, or discuss your home loan over the phone. If you are ready to apply online, simply indicate on the application that we are working together and your information will be sent to me.
Meet Vicki Shefchik
Thank you for your interest in Baylake Bank! I would love to assist you with your Home Loan financing needs!
I have been a part of the Baylake Bank family since 1983. I started in the bookkeeping area of the bank and quickly moved on to the Consumer Loan department as an assistant, and in 1992 was named a mortgage loan officer for the bank.
During my 25 years in the banking business, it has been exciting and rewarding to assist borrowers in successfully purchasing their first home, dream home, and in making the most of the equity in their present home.
We are truly committed to our customers, employees, and community and that’s what sets us apart from our competitors. I know you will be impressed with this same commitment and the excellent service you will receive from the entire Baylake Bank team. I look forward to talking with you soon!
- 1992 Residential Mortgage Underwriting
- 1994 WBA Consumer Credit School
- Various American Bankers Association courses
- Graduated from NWTC with a degree in Office Management
- Graduated from Green Bay East High School
- Treasurer for Sturgeon Bay/Sevastopol Wrestling Club
- Member of St. Joseph Catholic Church
Vicki enjoys spending time in the outdoors, boating, fishing, and camping with her husband, Mark and their two daughters, and the family dog.